Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus Real Time PCR
Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus is a 96-well real-time PCR instrument designed to deliver precise, quantitative Real-Time PCR results for various genomic research applications.
All payments are Protected. Your data are secure
Free Worldwide Shipping for order over $300
30-Day Warranty and get all your money back.
Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus Real-Time PCR System is a 96-well real-time PCR instrument, perfect for novice and experienced users. The StepOnePlus Real-Time PCR System can be configured in various options and comes out of the box with intuitive data analysis and instrument control software.
Utilizing robust LED-based 4-color optical recording, the StepOnePlus Real-time PCR System is designed to provide accurate and quantitative real-time PCR results for various genomic research applications.
Unique experimental design process: Assay Development Guidelines shorten the time to find conditions and ensure the quality of the experiment.
- Use Primer Express to design TaqMan Probe and Primer.
- Use Optimized quantitative PCR reagents.
- Use standardized PCR conditions and reaction concentrations.
- The efficiency of PCR can be increased to 100%.
StepOnePlus Real-Time PCR System for Quantitative Performance
PCR systems are the need of the hour now. These are capable of performing simple to complex tests and deliver the results in no time. One member of this family is the Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus, with incredible performance and lab-quality results. Read on to know more about this system and its uses.
- Size – 24.6 x 42.7 x 51.2 cm
- Display – LCD Touch Screen
- Excitation – Blue LED source
- Sensitivity – 1 copy
- Wells – 96
- Temperature Range – 4-100 degrees
- Cycling system – Peltier-based
- Weight – 53 lbs.
Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus Features:
StepOnePlus Real-Time PCR system comes with the following features.
This PCR system has a wide range of applications, including Gene Expression Analysis, SNP Genotyping, Protein Expression, Micro RNA Expression, Translocation Analysis, and Viral Load Analysis. Its StepOne software also supports several analysis methods like Genotyping and Presence/ Absence, Relative Standard Curve, High-Resolution Melting, etc.
2. Configuration Options:
This system comes with an ultra-compact footprint which can be installed in multiple configurations. It provides exceptional flexibility and convenience to be a comfortable part of any laboratory. Moreover, this system can be used through a PC, with a PC connected to a LAN (Local Area Network) or without a PC too.
3. Space and Energy:
This PCR system saves a lot of space and energy too. Compared to its colleagues, this system draws around 38 percent less energy for processing any sample plate. Moreover, its advanced temperature control feature is space-saving and leaves a smaller environmental footprint.
4. Melting Capability:
It comes in-built with advanced high-resolution melt software that simplifies the machine set-up. It also maintains assay-specific settings and has an improvised clustering algorithm. This algorithm enhances the machine’s accuracy and sensitivity and its ability to conduct separate analyses of different assays running on a single plate.
The Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus presents numerous advantages, some of which are described below.
- Assay Setup:
This PCR system is straightforward and comes with a user-friendly interface. Its intuitive software and protocols are easy to understand. Its quick-start setup guide ensures a rapid and easy assay setup.
- Fluorescence Reading:
This system is incorporated with an LED-based optical system that is capable of recording fluorescence from numerous dyes. It is a 4-color and 96-well system that is pocket-friendly and delivers exceptionally accurate PCR results. Moreover, this system saves the data from every filter without a plate or a computer.
- Gene Expression:
Its highly advanced software comes included with a high-performance Gene Expression Study package. This package improves the accuracy and flexibility of the gene expression assays using different techniques. Some of them are:
- Assay efficiency correction
- Multiple endogenous controls’ usage
- Unlimited plates’ analysis in a single study
- Data sorting using biological and technical replicate groups
These techniques boost the correctness of the results on every usage.
- Real-Time Monitoring:
This system quickly measures the amplification and helps the user monitor each cycle both on the machine and remote basis. It stores all the data through its remote access feature or can transfer the same through an email or USB.
StepOnePlus Systems software contains unique features not available in other real-time PCR instruments. For example, data can be analyzed from multiple perspectives in the Multiple Plots view (See Figure 5). The software constructs four-plot, side-by-side views of all data aspects, including the amplification plot, standard curve, multi-component data plots, and raw data. It also displays this data next to the plate layout for easier analysis.
Another novel feature is the software’s ability to automatically identify wells that might compromise the success of an experiment. During data analysis, the software generates a quality-control report table that fl ags wells based on criteria such as amplification in a negative-control well, the absence of a signal in a well, or a high CT standard deviation in a replicated group.
This feature reduces analysis time and allows researchers new to real-time PCR to be confident in their results. Furthermore, you can customize this feature by disabling or modifying quality flag settings to suit your experimental needs.
- Experimental Design Wizards to help you design and set up experiments
- Pipetting protocols and recipes to set up experiments quickly
- Advanced set-up for expert users who require fl edibility for more complex applications, such as multiplexing
- Quick-start set-up so you can begin a run immediately and enter plate information later
- Real-time monitoring of amplification growth curves enables you to view run progress (can be viewed from a remote PC)
- Auto-baseline and auto-threshold for simplified data analysis
- Multiple Plots view for simultaneous data assessment from four perspectives
- Automated SNP genotype-calling with intuitive graphical output and quality-value assignment
- Troubleshooting flags to help you diagnose and solve problematic experiments5
- PC controlled with network instrumentLAN4. PC controlled connected to LAN USB—10/100 Adapter
- NEW PM service
- NEW Dye calibrations
- Tested and verified before shipment
- Easy to use
- High-quality qPCR results
- 96-well PCR instrument
- Innovative VeriFlex™ Block for convenient PCR optimization
- Dell Laptop
- AB StepOnePlus Real-Time PCR
- StepOne & StepOne Plus Software V2.2.3 disc
- Laptop loaded with StepOnePlus sw
- Applied Biosystems StepOne StepOnePlus User Manual 5-Book Paperback Pack Rev C
- Applied Biosystems ABI Calibration kit 96well 0.1mL TaqMan RNase P Plate
- Power and com leads
- WARRANTY: 180 Days
We sell a brand new Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus Real Time PCR for US$ 19,999.00
No customer reviews for the moment.