Applied Biosystems SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler PCR
SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler is an end-point thermal cycler, specifically designed to fit the essential PCR workflow of every laboratory.
All payments are Protected. Your data are secure
Free Worldwide Shipping for order over $300
30-Day Warranty and get all your money back.
SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler is an end-point thermal cycler, specifically designed for the amplification of nucleic acids using the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) process. The user interface includes a touchscreen with a graphical display that shows the time, status, and temperature for each run. A touchscreen keypad allows you to enter information into fields on the display screen.
The Applied Biosystems SimpliAmp thermal cycler is easy to use, compact, and accurately designed to fit the essential PCR workflow of every laboratory.
SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler is a very easy-to-use thermal cycler, very intuitive, and with great temperature control. The lid's temperature can be disabled or set below 50ºC, so I can perform enzimatic incubations (as digestion or ligation) with very accurate temperature control. It's my first option when doing WGA or WTA.
SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler Key Features and Benefits:
- VeriFlex™ blocks to optimize PCR temperature with precision—the VeriFlex™ blocks provide 3 independent temperature zones, for precise temperature control over your PCR optimization.
- 8-inch color touch screen to help save time—the large and responsive color touch screen simplifies instrument operations with an easy-to-read interface.
- WiFi-enabled for remote monitoring—conveniently monitor your instrument from anywhere with our free PCR Essentials mobile app.
- Simple lid design to protect your sample—the innovative heated lid is easy to use and designed to help protect your samples. When open, it is in an upright position for easy handle access. Pull the handle forward to close the lid with ease. The heated lid will open automatically if not closed properly, to help safeguard your precious sample.
- Ready to use a USB drive to easily back up your data—simply plug in a USB drive and follow the on-screen prompts to back up your data simply and effortlessly.
- Thermal simulation modes to replicate other PCR experiments—a library of simulation modes is available so that you may run an experiment using the same ramp rates as with a previous or different instrument.
- SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler: 96-well plate (A24811),
- 0.2 ml tubes PCR
- mySPIN Mini Centrifuge: 12 x 1.5/2.0mL tube rotor, 32 x 0.2mL tube rotor (singles or 4 x 8 strip), 12 tube adapters 0.2mL, 12 tube adapters 0.5mL, universal power adapter 110-240V 50/60 Hz, with 4 interchangeable plug type (75004081),
- Finnpipette F3: 1-10ul, 20-200ul, 100-1000ul (4640010, 4640050, 4640060)
SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler using the 96-Well Sample Block. Site requirements The SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler is for indoor use. The SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler has a Pollution Degree rating of 2. It may be installed in an environment that has non-conductive pollutants only, such as dust particles or wood chips. Typical environments with a Pollution Degree II rating are laboratories and sales and commercial areas.