QIAGEN QIAgility Real-Time Automated PCR
QIAGEN QIAgility is intended for molecular biology applications neither intended for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of disease nor has it been validated for such use either alone or in combination with other products.
All payments are Protected. Your data are secure
Free Worldwide Shipping for order over $300
30-Day Warranty and get all your money back.
QIAGEN QIAgility is a compact benchtop instrument that enables rapid, high-precision PCR experiments with ready-to-use software for ease and convenience. The software provides step-by-step guidance for worktable setup and automatic calculation of all mixes, eliminating the need to program pipetting steps. Just select the kit and cycler, define your targets and start the run. For added flexibility, the QIAgility is operated via a laptop computer.
QIAgility is an automated instrument to establish Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) in just 30 minutes. It works conveniently quickly. It also gives you accurate and standardized results thanks to its reliability and reproducibility system, which can eliminate manual pipetting steps and increase productivity most safely, thus allowing you to minimize errors that usually occur when setting up PCR.
During those 30 minutes, QIAgility will give you solutions in genotyping, cloning, detecting pathogens, analyzing gene expression, or even food and veterinary testing. When entering the pipetting stage, this instrument can sense every time the meniscus occurs so that when the liquid is getting condensed, this instrument will soon adapt to its pipetting speed.
QIAGEN QIAgility Features:
- Automated PCR setup in all formats.
- Convenient, easy-to-use software.
- Pre-optimized experiment setup.
- Standardized results and increased productivity.
- Elimination of manual pipetting steps.
Unmatched pipetting precision with QIAgility
The QIAGEN QIAgility instrument operated by the QIAgility Setup Manager Software demonstrates exceedingly high accuracy and precision of dispensed volumes as verified by the Artel MVS system (see figure “ Exceptional pipetting precision and accuracy spanning over a broad volume range”). These results indicate that the QIAgility can produce automated, high-performance liquid dispensing results while avoiding common errors associated with manual pipetting, thereby reducing the time to result.
Regardless of whether you pipet water or QIAGEN ready-made reaction mix to set up a PCR experiment, the QIAgility instrument can dispense exact volumes and also generate significantly reproducible replicates (see figure “ Unrivaled pipetting precision and reproducibility of the QIAgility for master mix solutions”).
High-performance PCR setup using QIAgility
A QuantiNova SYBR Green PCR assay setup was performed manually and automated in parallel using the QIAgility and its Setup Manager Software. The amplification run was done on the Rotor-Gene Q, and the resulting data were analyzed using the Q-Rex Software. Consistent results were obtained from both manual and automated reaction setup using the same template dilutions (see figure “ Comparison of manual and automated assay setup using series dilutions”).
Exceptional linearity of QIAgilityQIAGEN QIAgility exhibits excellent linearity and assures accurate and reliable use of samples for an essay. To assess the system's linearity, pure gDNA was serially diluted using the QIAgility and measured for their concentrations on the QIAxpert. The quantifications from the QIAxpert were plotted against the known concentration values, and the resulting plot demonstrates the exceptional linearity (with a regression coefficient of >0.999) of QIAgility (see figure “ High system linearity of QIAgility”).
Automated PCR setup is rapid and reliable and eliminates manual pipetting steps that are prone to human error.
Liquid-handling tasks are performed by the single-channel pipetting head, which provides fast transfer of liquids with various types of plasticware. For example, 96 samples with the QuantiFast SYBR Green PCR Kit with 2 standard series can be set up in approximately 45 minutes. The worktable features a flexible layout and supports almost all kinds of cyclers and labware, giving high application versatility. Dynamic liquid-level sensing, facilitated by conductive filter tips, offers maximum safety control.
The advanced design of the QIAgility delivers improved process safety, giving you peace of mind. A built-in sensor ensures that the instrument pauses when the hood is opened during a run, protecting users from moving parts. The UV light ensures effective worktable decontamination, and the HEPA filter provides positive, clean air pressure throughout the PCR setup.
QIAGEN QIAgility is a compact benchtop instrument with a minimal footprint. It fits easily onto most lab benches and can be readily moved into biosafety level laboratories. For added flexibility, the QIAgility comes with a laptop computer. To reduce your workload, comprehensive run reports containing all run information are generated automatically during each protocol.
- Gene expression analysis
- Pathogen detection
- Food and veterinary testing
The new QIAgility Setup Manager Software offers a complete solution for qPCR setup, sample normalization, CE loading, certain liquid handling, as well as sample pooling. The software includes Gene Expression, Pathogen Detection, Sample Pooling, and Generic PCR plug-ins. The Gene Expression and Pathogen Detection plug-ins are optimized with QIAGEN gene expression and pathogen detection kits, such as QuantiNova, miRCURY, and RT² kits. The Generic PCR plug-in allows flexible qPCR setup, liquid handling, and support for the whole HID workflow.
- Communications: USB and RS232
- Conductive Filtered Tips: 50 µl and 200 µl Conductive Filtered Tips for liquid-level sensing
- Consumables (supplied): 10 racks of 50 µl Conductive Filtered Tips (960); 10 racks of 200 µl Conductive Filtered Tips (960); 25 x 5 ml tubes; 100 x 0.2 µl PCR tubes; 3 Tip Disposal Boxes
- Dimensions Height: 45 cm (18 in.), instrument lid closed; Height: 86 cm (34 in.), instrument lid open; Width: 54 cm (21 in.); Depth: 63 cm (25 in.), without cables
- Electrical: 100–240 V AC, 250 VA, 50–60 Hz
- HEPA filter: Preinstalled dual-cartridge 3M Air-Mate HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filter system provides positive pressure clean air within the closed hood.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 40–70%
- Liquid-level sensing: Minimum detection volume (10 µl in 200 µl PCR tubes). Only functional in combination with QIAGEN Conductive Filtered Tips.
- Notebook (supplied): QIAgility comes with a notebook computer for added flexibility.
- Pipetting head: Single channel
- Place of operation: For indoor use only
- Pollution level: 2
- Precision: CV <1%, 5–200 µl (dry-well transfer) CV <5%, 2–5 µl (wet-well transfer) CV <10%, 1 µl
- Software: Supplied with an unlimited user license. Free upgrades by Web download.
- Table capacity: 6 x SBS positions (127.76 x 85.48 mm) for adapters and Tip Rack Holders 1 x Master Mix Block 1x Reagent Block
- Temperature: Operating temperature, 15–30 °C (59–86°F)
- Tip disposal: All used tips ejected externally — no waste accumulation on the worktable
- Tip volume: 1–200 µl
- Qiagen Qiagility instrument
- Laptop computer with control software installed (any software licensing is the responsibility of the buyer)
- USB and power cables
- (1) Reagent Block, 16x 0.2ml / 2ml Flat / 1.5 ml Tapered Tubes mat no 9018951
- (1) Master Mix Block, 1x 5ml / 4 x 1.5ml Tubes mat no 9018958
- (1) Flip=Cap Tube Lifter 32 x 1.5ml Tapered mat no 9018927
- (1) Adapter, 96x0.2ml PCR Tubes
- (4) Tip Rack Holder for 96-Tip Rack mat no 9018949
- (1) Box Filter-Tips 200ul (96 ct)
- (1) Box Filter-Tips 50ul (96 ct)
- Reagent Trough Lid for use with the QIAgility (10 x 70 ml)
- Reagent Trough Lid for use with the QIAgility (20 x 170 ml)
- Reagent Trough Lid for use with the QIAgility (15 x 270 ml)
- Graduated, Flat-Base Tubes for use with the QIAgility (50 x 5 ml)
- Tip Receptacle Boxes for disposal of used tips from the QIAgility (10)
No customer reviews for the moment.