GENESYS 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
The GENESYS 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer is a reliable and accurate analytical instrument that delivers high-quality results. Discover its features and benefits today.
All payments are Protected. Your data are secure
Free Worldwide Shipping for order over $300
30-Day Warranty and get all your money back.
Introducing the GENESYS 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer - the cutting-edge solution for all your analytical needs in the ultraviolet and visible spectrophotometry domain. Boasting unparalleled accuracy, rapid data acquisition, and user-friendly operation, the GENESYS 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer ensures seamless integration into any laboratory environment. With its advanced technology, this high-performance spectrophotometer caters to various applications, including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, environmental analysis, and quality control.
The GENESYS 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer delivers exceptional reliability and unparalleled results, making it the go-to instrument for laboratories seeking to elevate their research and analysis capabilities. Discover the difference today with the GENESYS 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, your ultimate partner in accurate and efficient spectroscopic analysis.
GENESYS 150 Key Features
- Large sample compartments with interchangeable holders increase versatility
- SmartStart™ menu stores programs for quick recall of routine methods
- Easy reporting—via USB data export or optional snap-on printer
- Simple prealigned lamp replacement reduces mistakes and downtime
- Wi-Fi ready — save data and methods or print results directly from your spectrophotometer
- High-resolution 7" tiltable touchscreen display avoids glare
- 7-inch high-resolution touchscreen user interface
- Onboard methods, reporting, and data export
- Networking capable (Wi-Fi adaptor available)
- Room light resistance for "open-lid" operation
- Sipper accessory
- Removable, washable sample compartment liner with magnetic placement and hold-down
- Accommodates cells up to 100 mm pathlength
- (Optional) 8-position cell changer with switchable turret
- (Optional) 4-position cell changer (long path cells)
- (Optional) Peltier-thermostatted single cell holder (20 °C - 60 °C)
- Advanced teaching labs
- R&D departments
- Applications requiring high throughput or temperature control
GENESYS 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer provides automation for high throughput options and resistance to room lighting, allowing lid-open operation for improved speed and convenience. A full line of accessories, including automated cell loaders and cell holders, sippers, and fiber optic probes, are designed to simplify sampling and accommodate high throughput measurements and temperature control. The GENESYS 140 Vis spectrophotometer is a visible spectral region version in the instrumental class. Both instruments present data resolution from 0.2 nm to 5nm.
Perform quantitative measurements in routine industrial QA/QC or university chemistry labs with the automated and network-capable Thermo Scientific™ GENESYS™ 150 UV-Visible Spectrophotometers. Optimized for usability and performance, this platform features a high-resolution color touchscreen, optional Wi-Fi networking, and a rugged design for repetitive, heavy-use environments.
Regarded worldwide for reliability, accuracy, and reproducibility, GENESYS spectrophotometers meet today’s expectations for advanced technology in a compact, robust package.
with EU,UK,USA Power Cable
No customer reviews for the moment.