BMG Labtech FLUOstar Omega Microplate Reader
Looking for high-quality microplate reader technology for your medical practice or research lab? Axonia Medical offers the BMG Labtech FLUOstar Omega, an advanced microplate reader designed to deliver precise and reliable performance for a wide range of applications, including fluorescence, luminescence, and absorbance assays.
All payments are Protected. Your data are secure
Free Worldwide Shipping for order over $300
30-Day Warranty and get all your money back.
FLUOstar Omega represents the best performance and flexibility combination for all your life science and R&D applications. Employing our unique Tandem Technology provides the perfect platform for a wide range of applications in basic research, life science studies, and assay development.
FLUOstar Omega Features
- Top and bottom plate reading and well scanning with up to 900 data points per well
- Multi-fluorophor detection and total absorbance spectra
- Allows high-speed absorbance measurements
- Measurements can be made in up to 384-well plates
- Low-volume measurements
- User-defined shaking
- Incubation up to 45°C or 65°C
- High-precision injectors with concurrent injection and detection of reagents
- Well-scanning with up to 900 data points for each well
Microplate reader technologies
Through BMG LABTECH's Gas Vent, the internal atmosphere of the microplate reader can be modified. It allows you to pump an inert gas (such as CO2 or N2) into the reader or pull a vacuum into the plate reader. Used for assays that detect samples sensitive to atmospheric gases, the Gas Vent is ideal for studying fungal and microbial growth that may be sensitive to oxygen levels in the atmosphere.
You can create specific environmental conditions by combining them with temperature control and shaking settings.
A quick-connect system allows for easy change of gas supplies to the instrument.
The spectrometer incorporates a highly-efficient optical grating and a solid-state array detector that allows the measurement of light intensity throughout the UV and visible parts of the spectrum. Similar to a monochromator but much faster, the spectrometer captures a sample's entire UV/vis spectrum within one second per well, with no mechanical scanning needed. Moreover, it provides better sensitivity and resolution.
No longer worry about setting or tuning different wavelengths for your absorbance assays. The spectrometer will capture full-absorbance data at a resolution of 1 nm for all wavelengths from 220 to 1000 nm in less than one second per well. Alternatively, up to eight discrete wavelengths can be collected simultaneously.
The spectrometer permits absorbance experiments that were previously not possible. Due to the ultra-fast speed of spectral capture, time-course experiments can be monitored for wavelength shifts with 0.2-second resolution. Absorbance shifts can be observed in real-time as an assay goes to completion. The spectrometer technology allows users to focus on developing assays and expanding capabilities without worrying about running instrumentation.
BMG LABTECH is the only microplate reader company in the world offering spectrometer technology in a multi-detection microplate reader.
- Installation and training BMG Labtech for FLUOstar OMEGA or POLARstar OMEGA includes installation and 1-day training for up to 4 users.
- Control unit BMG Labtech for O2/CO2, microprocessor-controlled gas vent (Omega only). *back to base upgrade add £925 engineering charge
- LVis Plate BMG Labtech 1 with QC, cuvette port and 16 position microdrop. *Not compatible with OMEGA Lite
- LVis Plate BMG Labtech 2 with QC, cuvette port and 16 position microdrop. *Not compatible with OMEGA Lite
- It is supplied with Windows™ based control software and MARS data reduction software.
- Certifications: The FLUOstar® Omega is certified by Promega for the Dual-Luciferase Reporter (DLReady™) gene assay, approved by Cisbio Bioassays for their HTRF® assay platform, and has LanthaScreen™ certified plus status.
No customer reviews for the moment.