Sysmex XN-2000 Automated Haematology Analysers
Sysmex XN-2000 is a six-part differential device with two analysis modules for quick and enhanced operation and is ideal for hospitals, clinics, and reference labs.
All payments are Protected. Your data are secure
Free Worldwide Shipping for order over $300
30-Day Warranty and get all your money back.
Sysmex XN-2000 combines two analyzers on the same analysis platform, composing the only integrated backup solution capable of processing up to 200 samples per hour. The laboratory will optimize its routine and productivity because the XN-2000 automatically manages the workflow between the two analytical modules and automatically re-analyzes the samples considered pathological based on criteria and clinical decision rules on board.
An integrated co-primary hematology system with two analytical modules capable of processing 200 samples per hour. Provides advanced clinical parameters, including NRBCs with every CBC, Immature Granulocytes with every Diff, RET-He within the Reticulocyte profile, and an all-new fluorescent platelet channel for Immature Platelet Fraction (IPF).
The series-wide compact design delivers a smaller footprint for increased physical productivity. Optionally concentrated reagents simplify consumable inventory management. A floor-standing wagon for system and reagents is optional.
Sysmex XN-2000 comes standard with the XN-10 CBC analyzers. Now, they can be upgraded to include the NEW XN-20 CBC analyzer as a complementary system to the established XN-10. The XN-20 offers an additional analysis channel, the white precursor cell (WPC) channel, which provides improved differentiation of abnormal WBC populations to add further efficiency to your laboratory.
What is the Sysmex XN-2000?
The XN-2000 is one of many high-powered and smart analyzing systems in the XN series from Sysmex. It is a mid-priced unit, and a brand new one costs around $11-$17,000.
For those looking for more power, this integrated unit is a superb solution. The XN-2000 is even more powerful than its predecessor, the XN-1000. It is a six-part differential device with two analysis modules for quick and enhanced operation. The XN-2000 is ideal for hospitals, clinics, and reference labs. It also makes both basic and extended testing easy for users. To know more about this product, keep reading below.
Overview of the XN-2000
The twin module configuration of the XN-2000 makes sample processing a walk in the park. They also function independently of one another because they can run the same type of parameters.
Additionally, the results are faster and do not lag during its operation. And even though it is larger than portable devices, it is not as huge as other similar products. Thus, we can use them for simple experiments in laboratories and complicated tasks in higher research.
The device weighs approximately 315 pounds and measures 960 mm (Weight) x 855 mm (H) x 880 mm (Thickness). Let us take a look at some of the primary features of this device.
|Aspiration volume||88 µL in whole blood (WB) mode and body fluid (BF) mode|
|Throughput||up to 200 samples/h|
|Quality control||XN Check (three levels) and XN Check BF (two levels)|
- It is equipped with two analytical modules with a common autoloader and a sampler. They are the XN-10, XN-20, and SA-20, respectively. It is capable of handling even abnormal samples.
- The Thin Film Transistor (TFT) touch screen display makes it easy to input data and select options on the fly—no more pressing stiff buttons.
- There are ten racks with ten vials each for holding samples.
- The external network printer can print precise readings of samples.
- It features an automatic loader and an optional barcode scanner.
- The interface features two USB Interfaces to connect a host computer or the optional barcode scanner.
Internal and Technical Features
- The XN-2000 has a large throughput capacity. It can generate up to 200 sample readings in a single hour.
- It has vast data storage where we can save 100,000 sample readings and up to 10,000 patient records. This includes graphics such as histograms.
- It has a minimal aspiration volume of 88 µl in body fluid (BF) and whole blood (WB) mode.
- A Smart Sampler makes automatic Rerun and Reflex testing easy.
- The reagents used are cyanide free thus reducing hazardous risks and contamination.
Usability of the XN-2000
- We can also merge the XN-2000 with other units from the XN series. This allows us to create multiple-location installations.
- It also requires low maintenance. Add a vial of barcode Clorox and shut down one unit for fifteen minutes. And while one instrument is off, the other one is still functioning.
Provides a Highly Accurate Platelet Count
THE Sysmex XN-2000 PLT-F method can more accurately assess platelet counts than the Sysmex XE-2100 PLT-O method in overall and low-platelet samples. The Sysmex XN-2000 PLT-F method can be more helpful than the XE-2100 PLT-O method in making appropriate clinical decisions regarding platelet transfusion in thrombocytopenic patients.
The XN-2000 has been well-received by technicians and researchers. Overall, the XN-2000 is a robustly built device and worth every single penny. Customers are always on the lookout for primary analyzers with backup systems. And this unit is the solution.
The XN-2000 modularity provides clinical efficiency and technical reliability.
The station consists of two full-fledged modules of automatic hematological analysis, each of which can be equipped with all the diagnostic capabilities of the XN series.
The modular design of the analyzer allows to functionally divide the tasks of each module: the module of screening research and the module of in-depth hematological analysis.
Intermodular division of functions and the effective use of reflex testing allow you to adapt the research algorithm individually for each sample.
Interchangeability of modules as a part of XN-2000 supports the diagnostic process even in case of technical problems connected with one of the modules.
- Monitor Arm
- Keyboard / Mouse Platform For XN-2000™ Hematology Analyzer
- Sysmex Stain Reagent Fluorocell PLT (Volume: 2 x 12mL)
- Sysmex America Intake Tube Assembly