Sysmex XS-1000i Automated Hematology Analyzer
Sysmex XS-1000i is a hematology analyzer by Japanese healthcare company Sysmex. It is the latest product in a new series of products called the XS-series.
All payments are Protected. Your data are secure
Free Worldwide Shipping for order over $300
30-Day Warranty and get all your money back.
Fluorescent flow cytometry and advanced cell counting in a space-saving footprint make the Sysmex XS-Series Automated Hematology Analyzer an excellent choice for laboratories that have smaller sample volumes. The Sysmex XS-1000i offers 21 testing parameters and closed tube sampling to assure operator safety. It requires less than four feet of counter space and uses only 20 µL of the sample.
What is the Sysmex XS-1000i?
The Sysmex XS-1000i is a hematology analyzer by Japanese healthcare company Sysmex. It is the latest product in a new series of products called the XS-series. Unlike its predecessors, this particular one is compact in size. It also features the newest fluorescence flow cytometry technology.
But let us first know what a hematology analyzer is. It is a device that measures and identifies blood cells in the human body, hence the word "haema." These machines can measure blood cells at rapid speed, thus eliminating the need for a microscope.
An overview of the Sysmex XS-1000i
The Sysmex XS-1000i is smaller in size compared to other entries in the Sysmex X-Class line. Due to its compact size, it takes up less space and is easy to operate. This device measures 320x403x413 mm (weight x height x thickness) and weighs about 52 pounds. With the optional sampler, it weighs 83 pounds, and the dimensions come to about 450x420x630 mm.
It can function well for single tubes with a closed mode aspiration. Additionally, it also comes with an optional sampler if you want better regulation. The robust fluorescence flow cytometry technology makes life easier for technicians and researchers. It provides accurate readings of white blood cells. Plus, it can scan red blood cells and platelets precisely with hydrodynamic focusing.
How does the Sysmex XS-1000i work?
Let us examine how it works.
- The cells and particles are examined while flowing through small flow cells. The first step involves the extraction and regulation of blood samples. After that, it is diluted at fixed ratios and labeled with a fluorescence marker.
- The extracted samples are then transported through narrow flow cells. Here, we use laser beams to illuminate and differentiate the cells using a triple-power light signal. They are:
- Side fluorescence light
- Forward scattered light
- Side scattered light
- The side fluorescence light provides information about the DNA and RNA content in the cell. Next, we can determine the cell size from the flow and strength of the forward scattered light. Finally, the scattered side light shows us the internal parts like the nucleus and granules.
What more can you expect?
The highlights of the XS-1000i do not stop here. Here are some additional features of this unit.
- It has a minimal aspiration volume of only 20 μL (microlitre).
- The Sample Explorer allows users to manage information about blood samples efficiently. We can save up to 10,000 results and examine them anytime. Additionally, we can store more than 5000 patient profiles.
- It has a user-friendly and intuitive interface so users won't have problems during its operation.
- It can generate up to 60 samples in a single hour.
- You don't have to wait 20-30 minutes to shut down the device. With just the push of a single button, you can turn the machine off. And it only takes a couple of minutes.
- Its compact size and makes it an excellent choice for use in laboratories. Furthermore, It is also an ideal backup solution.
The XS-1000i is equipped with all the necessary features technicians and scientists could ask for. The mechanism and accurate data it provides make it even more capable for all your research. If you are looking for a compact and reliable solution, the XS-1000i is a great choice.
- 1 x Sysmex XS-1000i Automated Hematology Blood Analyser Fluorescence Flow Cytometry
- 1 x HP 19" E190 Elite Display
- 1 x HP RP5810 PC - Pre-Loaded with Sysmex IPU Software
- 1 x Set Of Software CDS
- 1 x USB Keyboard & Mouse
- Hematology reagents
- BioDil SYS 20 l
- BioLyse-4DL SYS 5 l
- BioDye-4DS SYS 42 ml
- BioDye-4DS-eco SYS 42 ml
- BioGlobin SYS 5 l
No customer reviews for the moment.